Sunday, July 17, 2005

Harry Potter Fever!

Yes, I queued at five minutes to midnight on Friday night at the Chagford Bookshop to get my copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and stayed up until 2 reading. Just finished it a little bit ago (but don't worry, Mama, I've spent the same amount of time this weekend working as I did reading!). Rowling is in top form, is all I'll say now, and the emphasis in this outing is on emotions -- both the characters' and the reader's. I'll post a review later, in case those of you who are fans haven't finished yet. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just finishing HP, and find I'm disappointed in it - I'll be curious to see your better opinions, when you get time.

Thanks for these updates, and the photos - wow!  Lovely to see you all so happy and picturesque to boot!